One-on-One Personalized Training
Your Personal Trainer is your coach, role model, educator and motivator. They are there for you whether you want constant supervision 2 or 3 times a week or only on occasion to update your exercise program. Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers.
Clients are given a detailed orientation that addresses the cardiovascular, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program. They are educated in the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training as well as proper and safe use of equipment. More and more people are working with Personal Trainers because they offer a practical and affordable means of getting and staying in shape.
A Trainer for everybody
- All ages
- Conditioned and deconditioned
- Individuals recovering from injury
A Personal Trainer’s work focuses on
- Increasing and/or maintaining fitness level
- Weight loss
- Overseeing strength training and cardiovascular activities
- Improved overall health
Benefits of a supervised plan
- Increased muscular strength
- Increased cardiovascular & muscular endurance
- Nutritional guidance
- Weight loss
- Improved health & fitness
- Improved blood pressure, cholesterol and more
You can expect
- Fitness evaluations to assess cardiovascular fitness, body-fat percentage, flexibility and muscular strength and endurance
- Personalized exercise program based on your individual fitness evaluation results and personal fitness and health goals
- Supervised exercise and personal attention
Initial Consultation ($30.00 value):
Includes review of goals, health questionnaires, desired method of training, blood pressure, infrared body composition & circumference measurements (30-45 minutes)
MicroFit Testing = $30.00
A more comprehensive fitness testing method, including blood pressure, body composition, circumference measurements,
cardiovascular fitness, strength & flexibility.
SINGLE SESSION & TRAINING PACKAGES AVAILABLE.
Inquire at the front desk for details and information on various trainers.